Last weekend I spoke at a young adult retreat and golly was it good. Highlights:
- Meeting likeminded professionals
- Meaning - other Catholics interested in faith-based media and communications; normal people doing a real good thing. New friends!
- The excitement of the retreatants
- I tell you what, these young'ins.
- Seeing Deacon Gerard-Marie in action
- Pretty incredible to watch a friend who used to not be a deacon and who is now a deacon deaconin-ing it up - aka especially at Mass. And what a great job he did bringing everyone together and planning the entire event!
I hope it is the first of many more events like it; the beginning of a long and enduring thing (for me, but also for them); a point I can look back to as something that was big and important. And it was!
God is very good to me. It never ceases to amaze.